Android widget for Helium HNT rewards
HeliumGeek's hotspot reward widget displays your rewards for the last 24 hours. It is an easy way to keep track of
Make sure you have launched the app once and added your hotspot
- Launch HeliumGeek app
- Tap on add hotspot icon (top right of the screen)
- Search your hotspot: type the name of your hotspot and tap on search
- Select your hotspot from the list
Add the widget to your home screen
- Go to your phones' home screen
- Long press on an empty space and choose widgets
- Find HeliumGeek on the widget gallery
- Press and move HeliumGeek widget onto a place you like
- Choose your Account or Hotspot and the widget is at your service
Widget is not updating?
If your widget did not refresh for a long time please check your battery optimization settings.
We find dontkillmyapp.com very useful since it has details about different
Android device vendors.
Please check it to find the related settings and even more details.